Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://bluegrassdistillers.com.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
- Acceptance of Terms: By accessing or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- Use License: Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Bluegrass Distillers’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bluegrass Distillers at any time.
- Disclaimer: The materials on the Site are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Bluegrass Distillers makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Limitations: In no event shall Bluegrass Distillers or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bluegrass Distillers’ website, even if Bluegrass Distillers or a Bluegrass Distillers authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Accuracy of Materials: The materials appearing on the Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bluegrass Distillers does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kentucky and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that jurisdiction.
By accessing or using Bluegrass Distillers’ website, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using our website.
Bluegrass Distillers promotes responsible drinking practices and strictly adheres to legal drinking age regulations. By accessing our website and our products, you confirm that you are at least 21 years of age or older.
We encourage our visitors and customers to consume alcoholic beverages responsibly and in moderation. Excessive or irresponsible drinking can be harmful to health and safety. It is important to understand the risks associated with alcohol consumption and to make informed choices.